Wednesday 26 December 2012

Odemwingie took to twitter to lash out on the Nigeria officials following Afcon shut out


Your attitude says a lot about you. We should learn to comport ourselves
He is likely to face disciplinary action for these comments.

 Read his tweet below :

I heard ur story oh. How hot tempered u where as a player. They said far worse than me. I might have done few little mistakes but Little !

Now for the coach small one cos I just remembered what he told me him self. He said they told Westerhof its them or JayJay in a afcon

That he was playing for him self 2 much. Jay jay future only in the semi final of that nations cup. Was Big Boss the coach ? Which boss 

People read between the lines as well. U ll understand the big picture. Oliseh said Siasia was the one they send to rattle officials hahaa



I ve gone of track. Back to u bros. I wanted to play this cup for our fans and not you guys. Cos u guys change like chameleons when 

U said I can talk face 2 face with u only when I achieve what you achieved ? No be so senior. Treat ur little bros like family not oga.


No comments: