Saturday 16 March 2013

Why I don’t wear full pants - Bunmi Nelson

Bunmi , a Theatre Arts graduate of  Lagos State University (LASU), who is popularly  known as Sexy Choco, is an actress and a producer. The Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of House of Euphoria, a fashion outfit  located in Lekki, Lagos State, in her recent with Tribune newspaper.

 GROWING up was splendid. I grew up at Ajao Estate in Lagos. I am the sixth in a family of nine. My dad spoilt us silly. He was fond of showering us with gifts to bribe us for not always being around as he used to travel a lot, he was always travelling out of the country back then.

I had a flair for it right from childhood. My sister and I loved watching Indian movies a lot and used to mimic some of the popular stars. My style is sexy with a bit of finesse.
  What I won’t be caught dead wearing.
Full pants. I wear g-string.

No comments: