Wednesday 20 March 2013

Her boobs stunned me - Kemi Olunloyo


This is what Kemi olunloyo wroye about Cossy today as she updated her fb.

Her name is Cossy Orjiakor. I think I heard about her in Canada cos I believe her man or ex-man lived over there.
 Her boobs stunned me. A well done job even if they were implants which I cannot verify. Cossy keeps it real despite many Nigerian women raining her curses. I came to her defense bcos I love REAL women. 
 Most of us in Ng are sexually tense and want to get out. Cossy bares her boobs and loves her body and posts on twitter as she pleases. She then launched an album and now singing. I reached to her on twitter to be her Music PR lady @HipHossip on my music twitter handle.

She followed me! I know when I meet Cossy, it will be a huge event. She has a ton of talent even getting bigger, For that I name Cossy one of my favourite people for 2013

No comments: