Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola Moves In With Legally Married lover, set traditional marriage date.




   The CEO of Change Agent of Nigeria Network Kayode Salako, who also claims to be a pastor and human right activist got separated from his wife of 13 years, who has three children for him about 6 months ago, claiming that she is not his ordained wife from God.

The wife was said to have packed out of her matrimonial home after she found out about the affair between the Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola,and her husband. Foluke had been dating her husband for 6months before the wife found out.

          When asked why he abandoned his wife and three kids in his recent interview, Kayode replied:
 
         I didn't abandon my wife and kids; they abandoned me. My wife abandoned me for Foluke to take over. In my family, it's an abomination for a woman to pack her things and leave her husband's house, if its not the man that sent her out.

Kayode is still legally married but himself and Foluke now cohabit...They now stay together in a duplex in Omole Estate.They moved into the apartment on Friday 1st of February.they even called and treated friends and family to a small house warming party.

Meanwhile, i learnt they are getting married traditionally a day after valentine..15th of February...

Foluke Daramola herself confirmed this in a text message that reads

''My hearthrob Olukayode Ezekiel Salako would like to engage me Foluke Omolola Daramola amongst a few family members and friends in a traditional wedding engagement on the 15th of feb, which coincides with my birthday at 2, Gbeleyi Avenue by Femifoam, Oyemekun college road Ifako ijaiye by 12 noon''
hehheheheheh...pls your comment guys 

No comments: