Sunday 27 January 2013

I was not on high speed- The third mainland crash

The driver of the Toyota Sienna, Olusola Oladimeji that fell off the Third Mainland Bridge into the lagoon on Saturday, has described his escape as a miracle.

The father of three said contrary to reports by traffic and emergency officials, he was not on high speed when the incident occurred.

Oladimeji, who is a minister of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church,he also work on the island , he claimed to have left home early in the morning for a meeting at work. ''I was driving back hom at the speed of 60km/hr and was on the fast lane because the road was free. At Ebute Meta bypass, I saw two vehicles that had been involved in an accident but I kept on driving. Suddenly, everything went blank, I couldn’t see anything again, and I just found myself in the water.”

He said he did not lose consciousness in the water and was able to loosen the seat belt.
OLadimeji also claimed not to be on high speed when his car hit the railing of the bridge, the airbag was not released.
He bought the car just eight days before the accident amd was supposed to dedicate the car yesterday(Sunday)

This must be  miracle.....

No comments: