Tuesday 17 June 2014

Olympus Has Fallen!!!....Blog Visitor Narrative.



This is very interesting, I saw this on stelladimokokorkus i thought you guys might like to read about things bothering people especially the single ladies.


What do you do when Olympus falls? How does a man feel beholding fallen Olympus?

''Hello blog-readers, please i have a problem...
I'm 36+ will be 37 later this year....I'm still a virgin, a devoted born again and committed to God's work!

I'm chubby and heavily endowed with b**bs, i noticed right from secondary school in fact at primary school i have had big b**bs but the pathetic situation right childhood til now is that my Olympus *in stella's voice* have fallen!

I dont know why, no man has ever sucked my Olympus neither have i had sex b4!

But when i packaged myself well on clothes no one will ever know and my Olympus will be displaying as that of Toolz (infact when you see Toolz she's just a replica of me). Toolz is a perfect description of my person!

Now, i'm so worried now that i will soon be getting married to a young man of God, dont know if he would be disappointed discovering on our wedding night that my 'Heroes have fallen' away from what it appeared to be when i put on clothes or that he will take me for who i am!
Please readers, no insults but advice your sisterly/brotherly advice as to what to do!

Thanks!''.

I don't think anyone should be bothered about sagging breast at 36. 
If he truly loves you, He wont even care about your sagging boobs.

No comments: