Thursday 14 November 2013

MEN AND LIES....A MUST READ



Hello,

I Am one of your readers and i need you and your readers advice on what to do.
 Am in a terrible situation even as i write to you.  
 Am in a relationship with this lovely, gently, and caring man. we met earlier this year and we have become so inseparable. We are so compatible that we have never had a cause to quarrel since we met. we no longer see each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, even his friends cherish our relationship.

recently, we discussed about settling down next year and sometime last week, he called me that he wants to take me out to discuss some issues which was yesterday. and that i should think of where i wanted to go.

We got to the restaurant and i was so impatient to hear what he's got to say but he said that i had to wait for the meal is served before we could discuss.


First he told me that he wanted to apologies for lying to me about his age which i had earlier suspected that he lied about. Initially he told me that he was 3 years older than me but confessed yesterday that he's 9 years my senior 
 Secondly, he told me when we met that he's been married before with a child and that the wedding crumbled due to his wife's attitude but confessed yesterday that he's got three children from the same woman.
Although the third one wasn't planned, she conceived during reconciliation period.

The opening up of his inner secret has left me completely heartbroken and confused. 

According to him the white lady woke up one morning and packed her bags that she was no longer in love with him which was true. He got married 6 years ago and been separated for two years already. All effort to reconcile them back together proved abortive.

Immediately he told me about the second child i just could not handle it, i started crying and we had to leave the restaurant. While in the car he told me about the third child. 
 We didn't sleep all night.  W both have good jobs but this whole problem has affected our work as we could not concentrate at work today.


He apologies that we should consider our love and turn a deaf hear to what family and friends will say. 
We are very much in love and compatible, we don't see our selves as boyfriend and girlfrienD in anyway.  
considering the fact that have set some standards for myself and the kind of family i come from i don't think  he deserves me.
He said i should accept him and we can get marry as soon as possible, SHOULD I CONSIDER LOVE OR LET HIM GO?

Am really in a dilemma and i need advice , please help me.  


******This is serious but i think he really loves you and want to put things right. If you think you are strong enough to cope with all the challenges that may arise later in that marriage, go ahead and marry him*****

Commit everything into God's hands and it shall be well with you. 

My bible has made me believe that love conquers all. 


"Above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins."
1 Peter 4:8

all thanks to Stelladimokokorkus






No comments: