Monday 1 April 2013

Owners of petrol stations patronise us – Suspected pipeline vandal

The suspected pipeline vandals 

My gang caused  Ijedodo fire
“Last Christmas fire at Ijedodo was caused by fear. It was God that saved me. While we were leaving the site, one of the boys, Gbenga, used his lighter to cut the ropes they used to tie the sacs in the water and before we knew it,there was a blast and the rest is history.”

Please release me in  the spirit of Easter
Kokumo further stated that his gang decided to operate on Easter  Sunday because they felt operatives would be celebrating with their families since it was a public holiday.

He said: “We were surprised when we saw them. But all I am begging is  for them to release me for the sake of the Easter, a day we are celebrating the death and resurrection of Christ who came to die for  my sins and yours.”

Needed money to travel to Europe for football career
Another suspect, Eugene Stanley, blamed his indulgence on his financial incapability. Eugene who claimed to be a footballer in Bayelsa State, said he was also tempted to join in order to raise money to travel to Europe for his football career.

“I needed money to travel to Europe to play football. Kokumo  told me to join them if I really needed to raise money to travel. My duty is to help tie the bags and move it to the receiver at the end of which I am paid  N30,000 per trip.”

Read full story here

No comments: